Soul Abyss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join the story and find out the many twists of this popular manga/anime in Soul Eater:Soul Abyss !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lunch Time!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Marju Hoshikuzu

Marju Hoshikuzu

Lunch Time!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time!!   Lunch Time!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:16 am

*bowl shattering ... ... BAMMMM!!!*

What’s with all the commotion I was taking a nap... wait a minute. I wake up from being passed out on the floor and hold my head remembering what just happened.

As I looked around I saw a new scene it looked as though everyone was in a good mood as no one was fighting anymore but the crowd was completely silent as they watched the scene that woke me up.

I tried to figure out what just happened as I see Noir and cat girl getting up off the ground and Tare face first in the wall. As Tare got up and looked at the crowd I concluded that cat girl and noir were scrapping it out and poor Tare was in their wake.  

Then I remember I was trying to get away from all the commotion… but it looks like I’m yesterday’s news now observing the crowd.

Well that’s that as I get up and dust off my clothes which are now covered in who knows what. I then start walking out of the lunch room to go wash all of this off.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Wolfen

Sarah Wolfen

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time!!   Lunch Time!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 2:43 pm

Laying face down on the floor, all you could hear was, a low audible maniacal laughter coming from Sarah. You could almost feel a dark aura coming from her, this was Sarah snapped, angry drew her over the edge.

I get up from the ground, and all I could do was manically laugh. I picked up a tray and slowly made my way to Tare, moving faster until I was in a dead lunge of evil intent towards him. You could almost see a black aura coming off me, but then you thought it was your imagination how can that possible be. In less than a couple seconds, you see a student with what looks like trays attach to his arms flying up from the sheer force of the blow to his chin. Somehow physics did not apply here Tare’s head was stuck in the a solid concrete ceiling and he was unable to fall back down.

I then began to walk out of the lunch room; I was tired, sticky from all the soda and very very irritable.

“I need a bath, I am going home…..” said Sarah as a sign that she was done with this whole day
Back to top Go down
Noir Lindor

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time!!   Lunch Time!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 3:15 pm

"Oh floor how i missed thee"  I roll over to my back and start construction on a food angel. I hear the crashing of what sounds like that acursed chili bowl. At this point I don't really care who knocked me to the floor, my only regret is that I wasn't the one to destroy that damn bowl. My angel is now finished so I stand up in order to admire my work and out the corner of my eye I see Sarah send that shy guy flying into the ceiling. I stare up at him for a moment thinking about how unfourtunate it is to be him and how lucky I am to be me. I could help him down but that would require a lot of work so sucks to be him. The crowd has thinned and the dull mumbles of the other students fill the room once again.

"Sigh...I wish Natsu could have been here to enjoy this." I spin around and find Natsu standing in the doorway looking quit confused.Forgetting the fact that I am completely covered in food I run over to her and engulf her in a sticky hug. She is most displeased, atlest this gives her a reason to come with me rather than going back to class. Insticntively I grab her hand and lead her out of the caferteria doorway. "ONWARD TO THE APARTMENT!!"
Back to top Go down
Metherion

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time!!   Lunch Time!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 3:58 pm

MMMMMPPPHHHH.

MMMMMPPPPPHHHHH.

Since concrete beats bone, after that crazy girl causelessly uppercutted him with a tray, Tare turned his head into metal.  Good thing too, because otherwise he might have a fractured skull, and 'lunchroom brawl' didn't seem like a good way to get introduced to the school nurse.  Of course, the spikes were making him not just fall down, but again, considering the alternative was a fractured skull, this was a good thing.

Turning his arms back to people arms, he started pushing up, trying to pull his head out.  Of course, since everyone else had left the lunchroom, poor Tare was stuck trying to do this alone.  

Eventually freeing himself, and turning himself all the way back human, he falls down, dusts himself off, sees the lunchroom completely deserted, and making a mental note never to have anything to do with that wolfgirl ever again if he can help it, heads off to go clean himself up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time!!   Lunch Time!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lunch Time!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2