Soul Abyss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join the story and find out the many twists of this popular manga/anime in Soul Eater:Soul Abyss !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lunch Time!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Noir Lindor

Lunch Time!! Empty
PostSubject: Lunch Time!!   Lunch Time!! EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 9:28 pm

*Clang, chomp, chomp, gulp, step, trip, scurry, murmur*
All the sounds of the cafeteria echo down each hall of the school. They gradually grow into a dull roar as I enter through the doorway. The decadent aromas of pizza, pasta, burgers, cookies and many other foods enthrall all of my senses. I make my way towards the lunch line all the while taking note of the few available spaces that remain at each lunch table. Thankfully the line moves pretty fast and I get to the front in no time. Everything in the line looks so good I think I will just take one of everything and then once Natsu finishes up in the library she can help me eat it all.

All the foods are now stacked almost a yard high on my tray. I bite down and am able to slide out a slice of pizza from the food-mountain. While nawshing on the cheesey saucy goodness I wander in and out of the rows of sitting people hoping to find a suitable place for me to fully enjoy my heavenly bounty. This tray is getting very heavy, isn't there anywhere to sit in here?!! What happened to all those empty seats I just saw?!! I start looking around again hoping to find the seats I spotted as I entered or at least someone I knew.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Wolfen

Sarah Wolfen

Lunch Time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time!!   Lunch Time!! EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 9:14 pm

Sarah like usual eats at the only table that was empty, how she manages to get the table is beyond comprehension and why no one sits at the table is questionable. Maybe no one likes Sarah or she just does not like people sitting next to her.

I was eating my food, which was comprised of steak, fries and a baked potato and a nice helping of water. It tasted so good, the savory juices of the steak in my mouth, the fries were just the right saltiness, and the bake potato, well there no bake potato.

“All these girls worry about their diet, and I worry about not getting enough calories”

Witches burn through calories fast because of there magic and how much effort it take at times, it actually can hurt them if they do not get enough food.

Back to top Go down
Marju Hoshikuzu

Marju Hoshikuzu

Lunch Time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time!!   Lunch Time!! EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 9:49 pm

Being a creature of habit Marju was slightly saddened that his daily routine was broken by a misfortunate mistake with his meal. His normal lunch was noodles, specifically chicken low mein. The unhappy mistake was this meal was not what he expected; in fact it was not even noodles. He had been given a cheeseburger and fries. Even though Marju wanted noodles he could not deny that his food looked tasty... really tasty.

As I tried my best to blend into the crowd and enjoy my lunch I took my first bite. Wow this cheeseburger had a lot of flavor though it may have been a bit dry. I lifted the top bun to see what was on the meaty goodness. There was; lettuce onion spinach two patties with provolone cheese in-between there was cheddar cheese on top of the second patty and mustard on the bun.

As I took another bite I happened to meet the gaze of two eyes peering out of a pile of food with legs?!?!

Quickly realizing that this was someone carrying food my shock subsided. Then I noticed that the food with legs seemed to be looking for a spot to sit. I quickly turn my gaze as to do my best to blend into the crowd once more. Wait a minute those eyes I think I have seen them before. I tried to rack my brain as to where I might know these eyes in the food. I just cannot seem to place them.

Last edited by Marju Hoshikuzu on Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Simone Manley

Simone Manley

Lunch Time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time!!   Lunch Time!! EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 11:16 pm

"Arrrghhhhhhhh, what time is it" I groan and starfish stretch out. I check my phone, just in time for lunch. I pull on some shorts and an over sized teal and gray sweater. I pull on my my shoes and sunglasses, and pick up my bag. " all aright roll call! bag....check, phone...yep, mp3.. si, moneyyyy fo sho, and last undies....double check!" I walk from my room to the cafeteria serenading fellow students and empty hallways as I pass. By the time I get to the cafeteria doors in can tell lunch is in full swing. I walk in to the regular lunch room chaos, everyone looking for food and seats. I smile wide "no church in the wild".
Back to top Go down
Noir Lindor

Lunch Time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time!!   Lunch Time!! EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 11:11 pm

Uggghhhh!! this food is getting impossible to carry. Its so heavy and I am weak from hunger. I take one more desperate look about the cafeteria and to my surprise I spy what looks to be an empty table. Without a second thought I dash towards it all the while balancing the food on my tray. I slam the tray down on the table and immediately pick up my utensils and begin to gorge myself. One mouthful after the other, it all tastes so good, how long has it been since breakfast?!!

*Omnomnom nomnom*

I reach for more food but before I can take the next bite I detect the sweet savory aroma of steak. I turn my head in the direction of the smell's origin and find myself staring into the eyes of the 2nd worst thing to ever happen in my life. Utterly stunned by the fact that I'm now sharing a table with Sarah, I stop eating. She doesn't seem to have much on her plate, she better not try to take any of my food. I inch my tray a little further away from her and begin to take slow bites. I don't take my eyes off her for a second, even though the remaining steak on her plate looks way more appealing. I wonder if she is going to finish it... ugh no time for steak I have to watch her who knows what tricks she might pull.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Wolfen

Sarah Wolfen

Lunch Time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time!!   Lunch Time!! EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 1:00 am

I pay no mind to Noir, only glancing at her as she sits down with a giant portion of food. Instead I glee at my 22oz. Sirloin Steak that was pan seared, I could smell the savory juices coming off the rare to medium-rare cook steak.

I then began to chow down of the steak, taking in every bit of flavor, my tail almost began to shiver due to the flavor hitting my mouth and Every so often I would take a drink of water and eat some fries.

“Sooooo gooood.”

I manage to finish my steak, and all I wanted to do was sleep, “Man, I want to skip class and sleep somewhere quiet.” I got up quietly and put my tray on the conveyer belt and decided I would head to class and sleep till it started.

“I hope Stein does not do another freaking dissection, he gotta run out of animals soon.”

“Yawwwwwwnnnnnnnn”
Back to top Go down
Marju Hoshikuzu

Marju Hoshikuzu

Lunch Time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time!!   Lunch Time!! EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 2:02 am

Marju was relieved that the person with all that food didn't seem to even notice him. Then it donned on him that was noir the girl he had met with Blackstar. Now extremely relieved in part that he had figured out whom those eyes belonged to and also that Noir sat at the table behind him with some strange girl with what seemed to be cat ears and tail?. ...

Marju actually didn't have a hard time blending in with the crowd anywhere really as he often gave his grandfather the slip back in his home village. It’s not as though he wasn’t friendly he just didn't like to make friends as everyone who is close to him seems to die or is never seen again.

Now that Marju was finished with his meal and the abnormality that was his lunch hour he proceeded to get up from his table.
As I stood someone who wasn’t watching where they were going walked into me. “OUCH” I exclaimed as an elbow was jabbed in my side and a tray bashed in to my shoulder sending a bowl full of chili, cornbread, and fried chicken flying into the air behind me. AND WHO DID it happen to land on ... Noir!!!! The person he was trying not to attract attention to. BUT WAIT that guy just bumped into me!! I HAVE HIS GERMS ALL OVER ME!!!!! “STOP touching me” I bellowed in a sharp tone. Not only have I been noticed I’ve made a scene. Oh and there is Noir who has piping hot chili all over her. CRAP! what do I do?
Back to top Go down
Noir Lindor

Lunch Time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time!!   Lunch Time!! EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 5:09 pm

Waaahhhh that steak on Sarah's plate still looks so good, maybe she will share the last bits of it with me. I watch the last morsel of the succulent meat glide through the air on the tip of Sarah's fork, very hopeful that it would be extended in my direction. *Chomp* The last bite makes it's way down Sarah's throat and all my steaky hopes and dreams are shattered. She then stands up from the table picks up her tray and then heads to the front of the cafeteria. She could have shared a least one piece of that steak, I would have shared my food with her if she would have shared. I continue to eat all the while sulking about the steak....WHHHHAAAA!!! ITS REALLY HOT!! WHAT JUST LANDED ON MY HEAD!!!

I stand up from the table, grab the bowl that was on my head and hurl it across the lunch room. From what I could see, that bowl hit Sarah right on the side of her head (Hehe serves her right for not sharing steak). AHHHH I think this is chili and it still burns, I start wiping hand fulls of it off my head and away from my face, flinging it in every direction. UUGGHHHH Its still in my eyes!!! I reach around for the napkin that was by my tray but instead of finding the napkin my hand lands in the middle of one of the serving of pasta I had. I whip my hand out which then sends pasta flying behind me. I finally resolve to clean my face off with the end of my sweater. 

I open my eyes to see all the other students around me covered in pasta and chili and they all have the same devious look in their eyes.
"BWHAHAHAHA!! You guys look great covered in food, is that a new style!!??" I declare through the lunch room. Everyone's hands now hold food, I feel a challenge coming on, I reach for my tray and in the blink of and eye the war has begun.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Wolfen

Sarah Wolfen

Lunch Time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time!!   Lunch Time!! EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 5:39 pm

“Yawwwwnnnnn”, BAM!!!

“Ow.” “What the hell?”

I felt something hit my head in mid yawn, and then saw the bowl hit the floor, that had chili in it. I was angry; all I wanted to do was nap, a nice simple nap, was that hard to ask for. And I had a good suspicion of who it might be, only one persons aim is so bad that even being behind her is a liability.

All of the good food euphoria was gone, and left was the opposite....pure angry.

In the distance I look at Noir, some weird wanna be ninja freaking out over something, and some random person telling Noir their sorry for spilling chili all over her. Bingo, I found who did it. I picked up the nearest empty tray on the table and started walking over to the random person that was telling Noir sorry.

BAMMMM!!!! Using a two-handed tray swing right in the face of the Random person, using enough force to knock him out.

“Learn how to carry food!!! talking with mild irritation at the unconscious person.

Pointing at the wanna be ninja. "And you why are you freaking out!?” This is probably your fault!”

I did not even bother to glance at Noir and even talk to her; she will get what is coming to her soon enough if this lunch room turns out in a giant food fight.
Back to top Go down
Marju Hoshikuzu

Marju Hoshikuzu

Lunch Time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time!!   Lunch Time!! EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 11:40 pm

OMG!!! I have to get this filth of me I can't believe he touched me... As Marju freaked out he barely even noticed that cat girl was yelling and bashing in heads... What do I do? What do I do? Water!!! Water water water...

Frantically searching for water Marju shoves the cat girl out of the way. In doing so Marju very harshly jabs his palm up and connects to cat girl’s chin and in one shift motion nocks her to the side. With lightning speed Marju found a glass of water to wash himself. Once he gets the water he splashes it all over the shoulder that bumped into the guy who wasn't watching where he was going.

Unfortunately the splash of water not only got on Marju’s shoulder it also went straight behind him and splashed all over cat girl and noir.

"No No No No... that is not enough I need soap!!!" Where? In a panic Marju runs in a small circle. Immediately coming to a stop and freezes. Marju now notices that the cafeteria is starting to go crazy and start a food fight. Now frozen Marju realizes that in this crowd there is no way for him to keep his personal space.

“I have to get out of here!” Marju immediately starts to fight his way to the exit grabbing loaves of bread here and tossing pushing and dumping things all over anyone in his way.

Being very agile and speedy with the reflex of a cat this kind of thing was no problem for Marju he was able to breeze through the crowd. But halfway to the door Marju notices that cat girl was following intently.
Back to top Go down
Simone Manley

Simone Manley

Lunch Time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time!!   Lunch Time!! EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 11:54 pm

Well, well, well once again Noir is being the perfect distraction. Everyone is either throwing food or watching SarahVS.Noir round two, and no one is watching their food and bags Very Happy Momma's gonna buy a new pair of shoes
Back to top Go down
Sarah Wolfen

Sarah Wolfen

Lunch Time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time!!   Lunch Time!! EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 12:01 am

I thought I was mad, but now I am furious, I was almost back to my happy spot after decking that person. But now I get splashed with water in my face, it was cold and soaked my perfectly good ears, and got my hair wet. I have never wanted killed anyone that was not Kishin, but this person totally deserves to die now.

Still holding on the tray that was covered in blood of the random person that was slumped on the ground in a pool of his blood, I grip the tray tighter and begin to chase the wanna be ninja. I dodge and avoid food being flung at me and the others around me.

“Come back you wanna be ninja, im going to kill you!!!!!”

Jumping onto a table and springboarding myself in the air, I hurl the bloodied tray at him, aiming for his knees, then gracefully land infront of him.

“Going somewhere?!”

I then get ready to put this person in his place.
Back to top Go down
Noir Lindor

Lunch Time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time!!   Lunch Time!! EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 12:42 am

HEHEHEE!! Everyones' throwing food, This so great!! Ewww was that water that just landed on me!! please be water. *Swish Dodge* Woah that plate almost hit me, maybe I should hop up higher to get a better vantage point. I jump back and land on one of the nearby tables. I bend down and grab some food that has landed on the table. Ah!! I can see Marju and Sarah from up here what are they doing? It looks like it will be fun what ever it is, I'ma get closer. I leap from table to table, ducking and dodging the flying food barrage. As I run I fire back in any direction "DIE PEASANTS!!", hopefully I will hit someone. I stop on the table right by Marju and Sarah but still continue to throw food Wait did Sarah just throw a tray?
Back to top Go down
Marju Hoshikuzu

Marju Hoshikuzu

Lunch Time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time!!   Lunch Time!! EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 6:33 pm

Barely even noticing that a tray slammed into his knees Marju continues forward then slams into Cat girl who had just landed in front of him. Now feeling more trapped Marju then realizes he isn’t going to get out without a fight.

“Get out of my way!!!” I exclaimed as I grabbed the guy to my left and fling him into the roaring crowd of students. The guy flies a few feet and crashes into some other guy in the crowd. Still in a panic I pick up another person close by and toss them in cat girl’s direction.

The crowd around the cat girl, and me was now completely focused on us and were now putting their food down to enter an actual fight instead of a food fight. As I look around everything is hazy and my body automatically gets ready to fight. I then start punching anything that moves.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Wolfen

Sarah Wolfen

Lunch Time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time!!   Lunch Time!! EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 7:08 pm

Dodging the student flying over my head that landed into a group of students behind, I pick up bloodied tray that was on the floor, it was slighty dented now. I noticed the wanna be ninja swinging at anything that moved, I was going to be cautious if I was having to fight him, he was not of right mind for some reason. Now I felt like I was in the middle of a mosh pit, everyone around in this case wanted to fight.

My demeanor began to change into something fierce, with a slight hint pure angry.

I began swinging my tray into the face of the nearest student who looks like he wanted to fight me. BAM!! He stood there for a sec in a daze and began to slink to the floor knocked out. I proceeded through the next couple students; notice the actually group was getting bigger instead of smaller.

“They want a fight, well I give them one!!!” mutter Sarah as she picked up another tray off the ground, Using one as a weapon and the other as a makeshift shield to block food and other things flying at me.

I start just waylaying on people hitting them by either knocking them out or to the ground. But every time I took a swing at the wanna be ninja I missed, and took out a student instead.

I quickly gazed of what appears to be a battle field instead of a food fight now, I saw over 20 students knocked out and even more injured from food, fists and other objects.
Back to top Go down
Noir Lindor

Lunch Time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time!!   Lunch Time!! EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 2:38 am

Oh wow that fight over by the doors is getting aca-crazy I say as i turn and head shot two more students with food. I think I will stay out of it, maybe they would chill if they could cool off. Oh I got it!! The pop fountain!! Its gonna be hard to get over to it though. Glancing over towards the fountain I see a slim pathway that is free of the food barrage. 

*Hop skip jump duck and barrel roll*

Flameo-hotmen I made it over to the fountain untouched now to cool everyone off. First lets take off the nozzles and then the spray thing and there!! now we add rocks. After placing the rocks into each of the spaces where the nozzles had been I got to the back and increase the carbon output on the back canister and then all that's left is to press one of the buttons. "3...2...1...and GO!!"

*RUMBLE RUMBLE SPLOOSH!!!*

Pop shoots up as high as the ceilings of the cafeteria and rains down over the entirety of the room. The students are now struggling to keep their balance as the floor becomes slicker. Hehe hopefully this will cool everyone down. I gracefully jump back onto the table and bask in my newest achievement, while taking some of the food that has covered my sweater into my hands and launching it into the air. I look up to see where it went but pop lands in my eye. Ahhhhh maybe this was a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
Metherion

Lunch Time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time!!   Lunch Time!! EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 11:23 pm

Well, dry burgers can use some soda to go with them... but this is just a tad ridiculous.  I mean, seriously, raining all over the place?  Sitting on the far side of the cafeteria from the crazy people spared Tare from most of the food, but the spraying pop was starting to make his outfit all sticky, and fizzy.

"Man, why not, everyone is joining in, maybe I can try and get involved in this stuff.", he thought to himself.  Then, an idea struck him.  He turned his left arm into part shield, stuck the tray on the spikes so he didn't backhand-impale everyone, and just started letting soda puddle into it before flinging it at random people in waves of carbonated, sugared water.
Back to top Go down
Marju Hoshikuzu

Marju Hoshikuzu

Lunch Time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time!!   Lunch Time!! EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:06 am

Blasting through students with my fist one right after another a spray of soda douses me. All of the sudden I snap back. I realize that I’m in a giant food fight and see a pile of unconscious students I’m my wake.  Its then when I begin to think, OH CRAP! Not only am I out of my element by being in the center of attention but IM in the center of attention of dozens if not hundreds of angry students with their gaze turned at me. Some students had been taken off guard by the sudden spray of liquids everywhere. But for the crowd around me they seemed to only want to knock somebodies block off and i think that block is mine.
It’s about time I pop my ace in the hole. Utilizing the distraction that noir created I then proceed to use my soul to start bending light, as well as making my soul wavelength smaller than the wavelength of light little by little for a few seconds and then poof. I’ve done it I’ve gone invisible. Now time to get out of the middle of this.
As I make my way dodging food and bodies from cat girls anger I get a fair distance when I can no longer hold my invisibility so I figured I had gotten out of the thick of it and let go.
WOOSH!!! Right in front of Noir. I then try to use the cover of the soda to try and make it further but out of nowhere I get decked with a bowl of chili. As I pick myself up holding my head I notice it’s the same bowl of chili that had started the whole mess.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Wolfen

Sarah Wolfen

Lunch Time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time!!   Lunch Time!! EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:25 am

If this food “fight” could get worst……it did, as I felt dark liquid rain on me, noticing that it was soda. I was at the point where I could barely contain my angry, as I began hitting students even harder with bent and bloodied trays.

Muttering to myself “This is going take forever to get out of my clothes and tail……”

Seeing in the distance where the soda was coming from, I hurl the tray into the soda fountain forcing all the soda to spray onto Noir. I could not help but chuckle as the sight, as I slam another tray into a student face. Around me student were slipping and sliding, broken and battered, covered in food and eating food, this was chaos.

Even though I realized, I need to get out of here before things get worst, I could not stop fight, stubbornness prevent me from doing so.  I make my way through the crowd decking students and picking up two fresh, unbent tray while heading towards where Noir was, she was going to get what’s coming to her, and it involved multiple trays to the face.
Back to top Go down
Noir Lindor

Lunch Time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time!!   Lunch Time!! EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 11:25 am

*SPLASH* Pop is now spraying directly into me. "Wah!" The blast is so strong that a loose my balance and fall of the table. Now spraled out on the floor i glance over to the pop fountian and find a dent in the machine and a bent tray. Oh so thats what happened. " Who threw that tray!!" No one answers or even looks in my direction. They are all way to busy nailing each other in the face with food to care. I walk over to one of the chairs by an adjacent table. " I said... Who-threw-that-TRAY!!!! I send the chair soaring threw the cafeteria, to my surprise it ends up hitting Sarah square in the chest. Where did she come from, wasn't she over there fighting Marju. I look around and find Marju missing. Oh my Glob!! She killed Marju!!! I bet you she is the one that threw that tray too. I pick up another chair and start walking towards Sarah, Don't worry Marju as your acquiantance I shall avenge your death.
Back to top Go down
Metherion

Lunch Time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time!!   Lunch Time!! EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 3:13 pm

"Well, there goes THAT idea..." Tare thinks to himself as the pop precipitation suddenly stops.  He looks down at his arm, sees that it's only half full of soda, and just sloshes it at the nearest student, and looks to see where the most chaos is occurring.  Seeing a short orange-haired girl wielding trays moving towards a cat girl also wielding trays on the other side of the cafeteria, he notices the large number of hurt and unconscious students in the area, and how those are just about the only two students standing.

Well, popcorn wasn't on the menu today, so watching was out of the question... and there was nobody to bet with as everyone else was still involved in the food fight or out cold.  That left only one option. He turned his OTHER arm shield, stuck a tray on his spikes to prevent himself from impaling anyone, or anyone from impaling themselves on him, shielded his head with his arms, and started moving to intercept them, not sure if he'd make it before they beat the tar out of each other.
Back to top Go down
Marju Hoshikuzu

Marju Hoshikuzu

Lunch Time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time!!   Lunch Time!! EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 3:41 pm

With escape still on his mind and a little anger at getting hit in the head with a chili bowl Marju Does a spinning toss and chunks the bowl into the crowd. The bowl seems to crash into Noir's head and with a top spin, keeps spinning and crashing into other students. Marju then feels the bumb on his head throb and he is overcome with darkness. Marju passes out for a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Wolfen

Sarah Wolfen

Lunch Time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time!!   Lunch Time!! EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 4:21 pm

As I leave a path of broken and battered student, while head towards Noir, I saw the chili bowl that hit me hit Noir, and landed in front of me with a clink. I drop the tray in my left hand to pick up the bowl and what I considered sweet sweet retribution, Noir was going to get what’s coming for her.

"This, this will be her downfall"

There were no students around her either been scared off by me and Noir's antics, this was going to be between her and me, mano a mano. I walk straight up like I was going to deck her with the tray and gently place the chili bowl on top of her head with one hand, and all I could do was start laughing, I think something in my head broke, only thing left was laughter
Back to top Go down
Noir Lindor

Lunch Time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time!!   Lunch Time!! EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 1:18 am

*Clang* The chair I was holding falls to the ground, the pain in my head is far to great for me to focus on anything. I see the chili bowl attack a few other students before it falls yo the ground. I'll crush that damn bowl if its the last thing I do. Before I have a chance to take the first step towards the bowl Sarah goes and picks it up. She starts to walk toward me with chili bowl and tray in hand. I wonder what she is going to do with it, I will definitely break that damn bowl in her hands. She walks closer, closer,closer, and then stops. She places the bowl on top of my head and then starts laughing. "Wh...what the hell is this?" I say softly. I'm so confused why is she laughing, is there a bomb in this bowl, AM I GONNA DIE!!! Wait...Sarah is laughing...she can laugh but how she's not normal or is she? I take one last look at her before realizing what I must do.

I remove the chili bowl from my head and gently place it in her hands. I look up to her with tear felt eyes and say "Here this is for you. Take it, love it, and treasure this day forever...for today you have shown me that you are not some weird vindictive monster. You are the best cat-dog-wolf thing I have ever met and you are..................... THE WINNER OF TODAY'S LUNCH WAR!!"

The lunch room crowd has started to cheer and some have started to throw rice into the air. I place my hand on Sarah's shoulder and say "You did good kid". I walk off into the cheering crowd with tears rolling down my face. These tears are not for Sarah though, they are for that magnificent steak that she ate earlier today that lead her to this glorious moment. May the gummy bear gods be with you great one.
Back to top Go down
Metherion

Lunch Time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time!!   Lunch Time!! EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 3:25 am

You know, that scene would have been really touching if Tare didn't have his arms covered with trays over his head.  Unfortunately, with all that momentum and no clue what was going on, he just went ploughing through the middle of what SHOULD have been a touching moment.

As soon as Noir takes her hand off of Sarah's shoulder and takes a step to the crowd, as soon as people start to cheer and the first fistfuls of rice take to the air, as soon as the first few tears come to Noir's cheecks, Tare comes barreling through the middle like a freight train.  Of course, being as bulky as he is, he has no problem taking both Noir AND Sarah out like toothpicks.  

Even worse, that makes the victory bowl go flying, and Tare steps directly on it, shattering it into about five zillion pieces.  That, combined with a pool of pop, a spot of spaghetti sauce, and a mound of macaroni sends Tare sprawling, sliding face-first with arms splayed all the way to the wall of the cafeteria, taking out some celebrating students in a line in the process, until the slide ends with a very Blackstar-like face-plant into the wall.  Getting up and shaking himself off, Tare rubs his head, turns around, and looks behind him to see just what havoc his collision has wrought, and sees...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lunch Time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time!!   Lunch Time!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Lunch Time!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next