Soul Abyss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join the story and find out the many twists of this popular manga/anime in Soul Eater:Soul Abyss !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

That time of week.....again

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sarah Wolfen

Sarah Wolfen

That time of week.....again Empty
PostSubject: That time of week.....again   That time of week.....again EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 12:25 am

Once a week our class has head to the training ground and practice, and once a week an accident happens because someone wants to show off. You look around and see students picking up what appears to be LARPing weapons from a weapons rack. On it you could see weapons ranging from daggers to great swords to weapons that at first glance seem impossible to use properly in a fight.

In the background, you could hear the clang of weapons and the sound of gunfire, and some chatting of people trying to show off or give points to the students. Since I started at the DWMA, I had to decide what type of weapon to choice, since magic was not an option so I decided on gauntlet type claws. But that was the past; I have gotten a lot better at fighting with them and have saved from multiple of dangers.

You could find students at the training dummy, some on the firing range and others sparring with others with the weapons. I had picked up a pair of claw type weapons and began to practice on a dummy. Whack….whack, block, whack, dodge. The dummy swivels and turns as I hit turn, keeping me on my toes so I do not get hit back. Whack…whack, block I tried to get faster, and hitting harder, until I heard something break, I stopped and saw the dummy joints were cracking and my practice claws where broken. I must have tried too hard, I’ll have to get another pair, I started to walk back to the weapons rack for another pair.
Back to top Go down

That time of week.....again
Page 1 of 1