Soul Abyss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join the story and find out the many twists of this popular manga/anime in Soul Eater:Soul Abyss !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strange Paper Work

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah Wolfen

Sarah Wolfen

Strange Paper Work Empty
PostSubject: Strange Paper Work   Strange Paper Work EmptyFri May 17, 2013 1:10 pm

I sigh with a moment of relief as I walk out of Lord Death’s Office, and start making my way through the school the teacher’s office; I notice the stack of papers and took a quick glance at them, they were about witches. More specifically the name and faces of witches from around the areas, graphs showing increase attacks and potential bases of operation.

I take in the locations of the bases and names of the witches, to see if I recognize any of the faces and areas they may be located. As I do so, without noticing I find myself near the teacher office. Each of the offices were surprising big and most of their work desk filled with files, and on the door the name of professor that the office belong too. I put the files of I hand in hand in the first door file holder and then making sure each teacher got the right paper work.

“Strange why we haven’t known about the attacks” I thought to myself. “Is this why teams have 4 more or people when doing missions”?

I then had a crazy idea, why don't I go and check out the closest area i saw on the paper. I would have to be prepared, since witches are a force to be dealt with.

Back to top Go down
Spirit Albarn

Spirit Albarn

Strange Paper Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Paper Work   Strange Paper Work EmptyFri May 17, 2013 1:36 pm

Spirit was on inspection duty today. He always was put on the lookout for students who supposedly do 'too well' because the last time they had someone doing too well out of the gate things start going south. This new assignment was "Sarah Wolfen" a supposed solo recon team. She kept to herself and was always wearing little furry things, like her tail and ears. Spirit had nothing against this because it was cute and self expression was allowed at the DWMA, but she was off. Death was nice to students and this one was scared out of her mind entering the office.

So as precaution he was assigned to watch over her for awhile and was currently hiding in plain sight in the teacher's office.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Wolfen

Sarah Wolfen

Strange Paper Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Paper Work   Strange Paper Work EmptyFri May 17, 2013 2:31 pm

After delivering the files to each of the teacher, Sarah heads back to class, this is where she hears the lunch bell ring and a flood of students enter the hallways and begin to leave for lunch. Strangely though everyone kept looking at something behind her, but every time she looked back there was no there just students there.
Being one of the few times, she decided to talk to the other students asking them if there was someone following her. ‘”I think I’m being followed” They reply with “it’s just Mr. Death Scythe, you know Maka’s dad”. Then a light bulb idea hit Sarah, “Why don’t I use him to get some info out.”

She then turn around and try to catch him off guard, and asked him about a question from the other day when he was a sub. Sarah then led the conversation into rumors about witch attacks increasing, locations and finally about the files she glanced at.

Spirit starts to look suspiciously at her and this when another idea pop up, Sarah looks around and whispers to him, “Help me and I will put in a good word to Maka and she will want to talk to you again.” Knowing Spirit over attachment to his daughter and would do things to get on her good side once more.

Hoping that was enough incentive to get him to help her, she began to ask about the closest location and where it’s located, all she remember was “something fog” she couldn’t remember the whole name, since most of it was glances as she was walk. Sarah hope Spirit would tell her where this place was located and not catch on to what just happen.
Back to top Go down
Spirit Albarn

Spirit Albarn

Strange Paper Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Paper Work   Strange Paper Work EmptyFri May 17, 2013 3:21 pm

If there was something everyone should know about Spirit though, it's that he isnt a good spy unless it was a life or death situation. He wouldn't really mind being noticed if it's just students because it's just kids... What could they do?

Eventually he was noticed by Sarah and as he was being caught he heard one sentence.

“Help me and I will put in a good word to Maka and she will want to talk to you again.”

With that said he grabbed the file from her as she finished explaining the file, "You're trying to find out where the attacks are happening? Well.... They are mostly along the alleys of Death City. Since the City it'self is basically a labyrinth if you don't know where you are going and that the sound echos through those back alley's we lose track of them."

He looked through the file for what was expected as the attacker.

"Turns out we do not have an exact description of the witch but she is a high-movement and functionality witch. Probably top-tier."
Back to top Go down
Sarah Wolfen

Sarah Wolfen

Strange Paper Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Paper Work   Strange Paper Work EmptyFri May 17, 2013 8:04 pm

I walk away from Spirit with glee.

"Turns out we do not have an exact description of the witch but she is a high-movement and functionality witch. Probably top-tier."

A challenge, and not only that challenge I have to work for, “Hide and seek”. Sarah heads off to her apartment to pick up some supplies and put on her mission clothes. She was excited, she hasn’t had a real challenge in a long time, not since she had to drop her soul protect and go full force on a target.

Sarah made her way through the front of the school gates, unnoticed and started to head to her apartment “The Screeching Banshee” Despite the name it was well kept and maintain. Here she stops in front of the Apartment where she looks at her room’s window. Her blinds were closed as usually and the front door the apartment building had two big double doors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Strange Paper Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Paper Work   Strange Paper Work Empty

Back to top Go down

Strange Paper Work
Page 1 of 1