Soul Abyss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join the story and find out the many twists of this popular manga/anime in Soul Eater:Soul Abyss !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Strange Girl

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah Wolfen

Sarah Wolfen

The Strange Girl Empty
PostSubject: The Strange Girl   The Strange Girl EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:29 am

I found myself asleep on the couch, noticing I was out of witch form, it was a familiar feeling, and yet kind of depressing, my tail was the only thing that remain of that form. What power I had left was only a glimmer of what remained.

Looking out the window I notice it was early morning, and a quick glance at the couch reminded me of the girl who slept there. She lay there still less, not moving from her spot, but at least she looked far better than she look yesterday. My hands still ache from the healing magic, it had been a good while since I’ve had to use that much magic

“O….Right”

I decided it would be best for me to skip class today, no one would notice, they never do. I then proceed to change into normal clothes, since I was still wearing my mission clothes. But first a shower
was in order, since I rank of sweat and body odor.
After my shower, changing, and brushing my tail I went to check up on the girl to see if she was okay still. After checking up on her, I decided to make some breakfast;and afterwards I went to my room to look at some books. Hopefully one of them would tell me about artificial souls, the only thing I could think of was “Souls and your guide to soul sensing” book. Hopefully giving me a hint on what happen yesterday.

“I wonder if this would help me at all.”
Back to top Go down
Mission
Admin

The Strange Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Strange Girl   The Strange Girl EmptyWed May 22, 2013 11:32 pm

In the book it talks about how souls were once an intangible object until a great calamity that led to the world as we know it. There were many people and creatures who died but in the end the chaos was stopped by Lord Death and his eight great powerful warriors.

You flip a couple pages and eventually it shows a guid to souls. Different colors mean different things, such as when a soul has a lighter hue it is a purer soul.

There was also a section on color and soul reactions to each other. This section however was too complicated for you to understand the first time through.

Then you heard a stirring from the couch.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Wolfen

Sarah Wolfen

The Strange Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Strange Girl   The Strange Girl EmptyWed May 22, 2013 11:36 pm

"What....what was that" "Is she awake?"

I was actually surprised to hear stirring from the other room, I closed my book and head into the room to see what was going on. I had many question for her if she was awake, but I would have to try and not over load her.
Back to top Go down
Mission
Admin

The Strange Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Strange Girl   The Strange Girl EmptyWed May 22, 2013 11:55 pm

3113-N was starting to sit up as her mind was rebooting. She has been out for about 3.75 days. The system log said that there was an environment leak that cause memory deletion. Heating units inside the brain were cleaning it and then she noticed that her clothes were torn. Readjusting the remaining energies and resources she had, she quickly repaired them.

As soon as normal processes fished she heard a step at the door.

"Hello, who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah Wolfen

Sarah Wolfen

The Strange Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Strange Girl   The Strange Girl EmptyThu May 23, 2013 12:09 am

As I left my room, I heard “Hello, who are you?”, I was confused but quickly composes myself, I replied with “I am Sarah Wolfen, I saved you yesterday from 3 witches, you were pretty badly beaten up”

Thoughts ran through my mind, how her clothes just fixed themselves, what is her name, how did she get beaten and why she was in the alleyway. So many questions ran through my mind and I had no idea where to start.
Back to top Go down
Mission
Admin

The Strange Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Strange Girl   The Strange Girl EmptyThu May 23, 2013 10:51 pm

3113-N looked at the girl. Sensors indicated that she was not a normal human being. This singular statement triggered a self-preservation initiative causing 3113-N to quickly stand up from the couch she was currently sitting in and maneuver into a position where she had a straight shot to both a window and her captor/savior.

"State your position in the current political system of the Witches and the DWMA."
Back to top Go down
Sarah Wolfen

Sarah Wolfen

The Strange Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Strange Girl   The Strange Girl EmptyThu May 23, 2013 11:08 pm

Shocked by the sudden change in demeanor, I try to explain that I’m a student at the DWMA even showing my student ID that happen to be in my pocket at the time cause i was lazy and put on my school clothes unconsciously. I try to analyze the current situation and try to calm this “person”, whatever I said it spooked her, and that was not my intent. I then proceeded calmly telling her “I saved you from the alleyway and was using my healing magic fixing what wounds I could” “You have just woken up, you been out for at least the night”

I then began to explain I was recruited by a DWMA recruiter and how I can to be in the school, explaining to her, she doesn’t need to be afraid I’m only here to help. Hopefully whoever this was would calm down.
Back to top Go down
Mission
Admin

The Strange Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Strange Girl   The Strange Girl EmptyThu May 23, 2013 11:57 pm

Her personality software was horribly damaged and was deleted soon after it was found. Logic dictated that the female specimen in front of her had shown her adequate identification and since she was the closest humanoid person her internal programing started to copy and reflect the girl.

Her hair grew to an adequate length, matching her founder, her clothes generated themselves to look almost the same except with an opposite coloring scheme.

"Hello Sarah, I am 3113-N. I am an artificial weapon."

Her coding hit a block near the inner data storage units. There was something missing.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Wolfen

Sarah Wolfen

The Strange Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Strange Girl   The Strange Girl EmptyFri May 24, 2013 12:15 am

Sarah jaw felt like it almost dropped off, what she was looking at she could not explain. What she saw in front of her was a splitting image of her, except of opposite colors of her clothing.

“Whhh……what just happen?!”

Confounded and confused Sarah had to take a seat, she had seen magic do stuff quite similar to this, but this was beyond anything she could muster or attempt. She then realized how slack jawed she got, and quickly composed herself.
She then began to ask questions to 3113-N, trying to piece together what was going on and just happen.

“What is an artificial weapon, what is your purpose, where did you come from, how did you absorbed an artificial soul, why were you in the alleyway?”

Questions flood through Sarah’s mind and she was asking questions as soon as they came to mind. She then realized she was going way too fast, and slowed down. Sarah soon turns from confused and slack jaw to astonishment. Her tail even began to wag in delight.

Back to top Go down
Mission
Admin

The Strange Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Strange Girl   The Strange Girl EmptySun May 26, 2013 11:04 pm

"Replication completed. Soul signature unknown.. In need of a soul signature."
Back to top Go down
Sarah Wolfen

Sarah Wolfen

The Strange Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Strange Girl   The Strange Girl EmptySun May 26, 2013 11:20 pm

"What? What do you mean by soul signature!?"

Confused and bewildered by 3113-N statement, and the fact all her questions were completely ignored by this statement. Sarah began to ask one more question.

“Can you explain soul signature is?”

Sarah started to wonder if this was a good thing or a bad thing, preferably good.
Back to top Go down
Mission
Admin

The Strange Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Strange Girl   The Strange Girl EmptySun May 26, 2013 11:26 pm

"Soul is blank. In need of activation soul. Original power source has not data of this world."
Back to top Go down
Sarah Wolfen

Sarah Wolfen

The Strange Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Strange Girl   The Strange Girl EmptySun May 26, 2013 11:34 pm

A little less confused, Sarah asks where one would find this activation soul, in hopes of narrowing this obscured information she is getting.

“Where would I find this activation soul, or a way to activate one?”
Back to top Go down
Mission
Admin

The Strange Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Strange Girl   The Strange Girl EmptySun May 26, 2013 11:58 pm

3113-N was not able to understand why the computing systems within her were not able to use the soul she had. The soul felt real enough however it was empty. The only things contained within the soul was the energy of life, not life itself.

"Soul does not have 'life', thus signature is invalid.."
Back to top Go down
Sarah Wolfen

Sarah Wolfen

The Strange Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Strange Girl   The Strange Girl EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:13 am

I was confused by what 3113-N said "how can a soul have no life, but still grant life energy","A soul, that is a soul but not a soul." I wondered about this for a few seconds, not too sure about what this all means.

So i bluntly asked “How can I give your soul life?”
Back to top Go down
Mission
Admin

The Strange Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Strange Girl   The Strange Girl EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:35 am

"Answer is unknown. Problem had not occured for this model before."
Back to top Go down
Sarah Wolfen

Sarah Wolfen

The Strange Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Strange Girl   The Strange Girl EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:54 am

Sarah then randomly said the first thing that comes to mind, “Could the eating of Kishans and other corrupt soul’s potentially you give your soul life per say, something similar to how weapons power-up to become Death Scythes?”

Last edited by Sarah Wolfen on Mon May 27, 2013 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mission
Admin

The Strange Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Strange Girl   The Strange Girl EmptyMon May 27, 2013 1:25 am

"Definition of 'life' is unknown. I do not understand this error."
Back to top Go down
Sarah Wolfen

Sarah Wolfen

The Strange Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Strange Girl   The Strange Girl EmptyMon May 27, 2013 2:11 am

Sarah started to become curious as 3113-N could not understand the definition of life. She then said “Life cannot be explain by a simple definition, it everything around us, like a presence that we see but cannot not see at the same time. People go years even decades trying to figure out “life”. It is not cannot be explain by words, but by actions themselves.
Back to top Go down
Mission
Admin

The Strange Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Strange Girl   The Strange Girl EmptyMon May 27, 2013 10:44 pm

"Answer is unknown..... Process will function at minimum capacity until solution is found."

With that 311-N sat back down onto the couch and her eyes became hazy.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Wolfen

Sarah Wolfen

The Strange Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Strange Girl   The Strange Girl EmptyMon May 27, 2013 10:54 pm

“Hey? Hey?! Are you okay?”

I saw 3113-N sat down unexpectedly, she had look like she was tired, but how was that possibly androids don’t get tired or sleep. “Maybe all those sci-fi books I read do not pertain to this situation” thought Sarah. “I mean it did absorb a soul, and was questioning life”

Sarah looked at the clock it was almost 1 pm, she did not realize it had gotten this late. She then face palmed herself worry about the time was not important, if someone knew she skip school and decided to talk to her about, kudos to them.

In the last few hours she had been dumbstruck, excited, confused and bewildered, all cause of this android. Whatever it was, it was here to stay for the time being, and Sarah was just going to have to deal with it.

“There goes my quiet, solitary life” muttered Sarah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Strange Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Strange Girl   The Strange Girl Empty

Back to top Go down

The Strange Girl
Page 1 of 1