Soul Abyss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join the story and find out the many twists of this popular manga/anime in Soul Eater:Soul Abyss !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sleeping in Class

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah Wolfen

Sarah Wolfen

Sleeping in Class Empty
PostSubject: Sleeping in Class   Sleeping in Class EmptyThu May 16, 2013 12:16 am

I decided to wear my normal set of clothing today, if you can say anything I wear is normal. I had pick out, black slacks, a white shirt with a black over coat, wrapping my black bushy, white tip “fur belt” around me and like always, my Cos-play wolf ears. So after weaving my way through the crowds unnoticed, I headed to my seat and decided wait for roll call for class. But today was different a bit different; there was a new teacher with a screw in his head. After roll call, i lay my head on the table and fall sleep like I usually do since no one ever complained or noticed.
Back to top Go down
Lord Death
Admin
Lord Death

Sleeping in Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping in Class   Sleeping in Class EmptyThu May 16, 2013 12:42 am

"BING! BONG! BING!"

Lord Death's voice could be heard over the entire intercom system as he prepared to make his morning announcements. He laughed to himself during the pause between the bing bong sounds he made. He always loved making the morning announcements.

"Today we will be having our newly promoted students join our Elite Soul Eater classes..."

Though he never enjoyed reading the notes one of the teachers always wrote him.

"Oh! Today is also pasta day! Yum! don't we all love Nurse Medusa's Pasta? Boy I can't wait for lunch now.... Hehehe, my stomach is all grumbly now. Anyway, we also have NOT classes that will be put off for awhile as I try to get Stein to join the staff and replace Sid. Oh, we all mourn the death of our dear faculty member Sid Barett. He will be rejoining the staff after next tuesday, as he is still trying to get use to the new undead body he has. So... That's all the announcements we had today. Until next time, may the force be with you!"

Ah movie puns... He loved movies...

Last edited by Lord Death on Fri May 17, 2013 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://soulabyss.rpg-board.net
Sarah Wolfen

Sarah Wolfen

Sleeping in Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping in Class   Sleeping in Class EmptyThu May 16, 2013 3:39 am

About half way through class, I wake up slowly to what feels like an evil glare staring me. Then a smell hits me, it was the smell of formaldehyde, and looking through sleepy eyes at what seems to be a corpse in front me. I then completely wake up from the surprised and realization a corpse was in front of me. It turn out to be a frog and finding two well kept pair of scalpels next to the frog.

I took a glance around the classroom thinking, “What is going on?”

Around me I could see other student that were following his instructions and taking notes, the professor had written the steps as well as all the parts of the frog that we need to know on the blackboard. The professor then took a glance at me and what seemed to be evil smile as he tighten and loosen the screw in his head before he went back to carefully dissecting the frog with meticulous effort.

"Well, that was creepy" in a low tone of shock so not to bring attention to myself.

I then thought to myself, this was strange, teachers usually forget to hand me stuff or tell me do not worry about it. But this one noticed me and made sure everything needed was out for me. I had a feeling today was going to be different and this was the start of it and it was only the first morning class.

I muttered to myself disapprovingly, “today is going to be one of those days…….”
Back to top Go down
Lord Death
Admin
Lord Death

Sleeping in Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping in Class   Sleeping in Class EmptyThu May 16, 2013 10:14 am

"BING! BONG BING! Heeeelllllooooo everyone! We have an important announcement! We have need for a Ms. Sarah Wolfen in my office! Please Madam Wolfen, come to the office of LOOOOORRRRRDDDD DEEEAAATTTHHH!"

Death was greatly amused. He was stuck in this office for most of the day so it makes it more fun for him if he had someone stuck here with him as well. Spirit usually was, but he was gloomy 90% of the time. Would anyone want to deal with an upset father that often? He was so glad that Kid was not like maka. He would never have to put up with Kid pouting over something he did, Kid would just accept it and walk off to complete or do what he was told. Such an obedient young son, he was.

'Now... What did I call her in for....?'
Back to top Go down
https://soulabyss.rpg-board.net
Dakota Kerelton

Dakota Kerelton

Sleeping in Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping in Class   Sleeping in Class EmptyThu May 16, 2013 12:47 pm

Arriving to the classroom on time with her partner, Dakota was glad that she had woken up on time today. After taking her seat with Wendy she listened to Lord Death's morning announcement, smiling a little, she actually enjoyed the silliness that he sometimes put into the everyday things. Taking some notes as the professor spoke. She enjoyed learning, no matter if it was on her own time or in the classroom. Knowledge held quite a bit of power, so she wanted to gain more of it.

Picking up the scalpel that had been placed in front of her she double read the instructions and started to dissect the frog that she had been given. Hands on was the way that she preferred to learn. Occasionally looking about the classroom to take in how her peers were handling the assignment. Of course some of the others were having trouble, from either being unnerved by dissecting the creature or from difficulty in following directions. This made Dakota smile a little bit. It made her feel a bit better about herself when she could do something others could not, being able to exceed instead of messing up was definitely a confidence booster.

When Lord Death made another announcement Dakota looked towards Sarah, and back to Wendy "Wonder if she's actually needed for something, or if Lord Death wants someone to keep him company?" she asked her quietly in a curious manner, shifting the frog's small intestine a tad to the right so she could take a look behind it without removing the organ yet.
Back to top Go down
Professor Franken Stein
Admin
Professor Franken Stein

Sleeping in Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping in Class   Sleeping in Class EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:42 pm

Sleeping in Class 152134_thumb

"BING! BONG BING! Heeeelllllooooo everyone! We have an important announcement! We have need for a Ms. Sarah Wolfen in my office! Please Madam Wolfen, come to the office of LOOOOORRRRRDDDD DEEEAAATTTHHH!"

Stien turned back to his class after the announcement was made. He sighed to himself. He wanted to test the two strange meisters in his class as soon as the lesson ended and they could start on individual work.

'What does Lord Death need with these two?' He thought to himself as he resigned to putting his experiments on hold till further notice.

"Well... Ms. Wolfen, you may leave."

He then returned his attention back to the class soon afterwards.

'Maybe,' he mused to himself, 'I should see how my other project is doing. Little Miss Noir hasn't shown any I'll side effects to subject V4T... Maybe I should see what it has done.'

With that thought in his mind, he grinned at the remaining part of his class.
Back to top Go down
Wendy Earhart

Wendy Earhart

Sleeping in Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping in Class   Sleeping in Class EmptyFri May 17, 2013 3:02 am

"Wonder if she's actually needed for something, or if Lord Death wants someone to keep him company?"

"Lord Death is probably just bored or something." Wendy replies, gently uses the scalpel to poke her frog. She swore she just saw it blink, but that's not possible, right? It was dead.....but maybe it was a zombie frog? No. No. She must have been imagining it or struck a nerve or something. Shaking her head, deciding to pretend that she didn't just entertain the notion that the frog she was dissecting was about to come back to life and eat her face, she placed the scalpel onto the desk and decided to just watch Dakota dissect her frog instead.

Scooting a little closer to Dakota, Wendy watches as her partner messes with the tiny organs and moves things around gently. After a few minutes of this she gets bored and looks around the class. Noticing that Noir, Lillian, Richard and Natsu weren't in class, Wendy inwardly pouts, 'I should have skipped class too!' she thinks to herself, outwardly sulking as she goes back to watching her partner work.

After a few more minutes of quietly watching Dakota, Wendy starts asking questions about the parts of the frog. She had a pretty good idea of what and where everything is, but saying it out loud helps her remember things better. Verbal repetition is how she learns best, and it's even easier for her to remember things if she hears someone she likes saying it out loud. So having Dakota explain the froggy parts instead of reading about them herself or listening to Stein (who she was still a little scared of - he's freaking strong!) helped her retain the information better.
Back to top Go down
Professor Franken Stein
Admin
Professor Franken Stein

Sleeping in Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping in Class   Sleeping in Class EmptyFri May 17, 2013 12:32 pm

"Ok... Class.... Who here knows where Ms. Lindor and her partner lives?"

He asked looking up from his dissection for just a moment before looking back down and continuing.

"Those who do... Will get a get out of class free card... But if you lie I will have you in detention with me for the rest of the month..."

He glanced back and forth through the class. He knew that two of his students knew, they were on the same team... Why wouldn't they? Of course he could always look in the files... But that took time. So he put on his most delightful fafce and waited for a response to his..... Question.
Back to top Go down
Dakota Kerelton

Dakota Kerelton

Sleeping in Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping in Class   Sleeping in Class EmptyFri May 17, 2013 4:33 pm

Noticing that Wendy did not particularly have a real want to dissect her own frog, Dakota moved herself and her own frog so that her partner could see what she was doing with the organs. Answering her partner's questions pointing out each organ as she explained the parts and what they did for the expired creature.

She remembers that when she had been assigned to go as back up for the team, she had been worried about it. Things had a habit of taking turns for the worse, and the information that her partner had bad experiences with previous weapons had her concerned about what could happen. Though so far, Wendy had proved to be beyond a great partner at least to this point in time. She hoped it would be that way for a long time. Once they had spent some time getting to know each other they had gotten along. She had decided not too long after Stein had beaten them, that she wanted to learn more and become even stronger. Compared to the other weapons she felt that she could have done a lot more in their altercation. She wouldn't let herself be scared of the man with stitches.

"Ok... Class.... Who here knows where Ms. Lindor and her partner lives?"

Lifting her head up she looked to their professor when he asked the question, why would he need to ask the class? Staff could look up where the students lived. What he said afterwards interested her, since that meant that they could get out of class.

Raising her hand up "We know where Ms. Lindor and Ms. Sato live," Dakota answers watching Stein to see what he wanted her and Wendy to do.
Back to top Go down
Professor Franken Stein
Admin
Professor Franken Stein

Sleeping in Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping in Class   Sleeping in Class EmptyFri May 17, 2013 4:40 pm

A girl in the class eventually raised her hand up and spoke, "We know where Ms. Lindor and Ms. Sato live."

The grin on his face grew larger and he responed with, "AH! That is good. Well if you would write it down and hand it to me, you may leave however if you are lying... I will drag the punishment to you meister as well."

Putting on his happiest face as he finished the statement. Lord Death told him he had to be kinder to his students and smile more.... Well at least ot the ones who obeyed the rules. However, his smile did not give off the feeling of good tidings. Actually, it gave off horrible vibes... And this was coming from a man who already gave off horrible vibes.
Back to top Go down
Wendy Earhart

Wendy Earhart

Sleeping in Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping in Class   Sleeping in Class EmptySat May 18, 2013 12:57 am

Cringing at the creepy smile on Stein's face, Wendy quickly grabs her bag and digs around for a piece of paper. Finding one, she rips off a corner and writes 'Noir and Natsu live in the green-flagged apartment on the north side of town' and hands it to Dakota.

"You go give that to him and I'll pack your stuff!" she says, gently grabbing the scalpel out of Dakota's had and placing it on the desk before hauling her partner up and shoving her into the isle. The movement caught Dakota off guard and she lost her footing.

"Whoa, sorry!" Wendy yelps, jerking Dakota's wrist back and steadying her. "You okay? Sorry (her voice lowers) but Stein is creeping me out and I swear my frog is about to come alive and try to eat me and I really, really just want to get the hell out of here!" Wendy rushes out, grabbing the packed bags and dragging Dakota down to the front of the class, stopping a few feet away from Stein and tugging Dakota forward so that she was solidly between Wendy and the crazy screw-head.

"Give it to him!" Wendy hisses, nudging Dakota forward.
Back to top Go down
Dakota Kerelton

Dakota Kerelton

Sleeping in Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping in Class   Sleeping in Class EmptySat May 18, 2013 9:16 am

Watching Wendy's reaction to Stein's face, she waited for the other to finish writing the location down on the paper and let it be put into her hand now that she didn't have the scalpel. "I got it covered, no problem," she replied with a nod.

Shoved into the aisle she nearly fell over onto the next student's desk, with all those pointy sharp utensils. Her heart raced for a moment before Wendy grabbed her hand pulled her back to a standing position. Letting a shaky breath leave her.

"You okay? Sorry (her voice lowers) but Stein is creeping me out and I swear my frog is about to come alive and try to eat me and I really, really just want to get the hell out of here!"

"It's alright, we'll get out of here before you can say Ice Cream treats at Death Robins," Dakota told her in a reassuring whisper. She didn't like that the other was freaked out. So the sooner they got out of here the better.

Moving with Wendy's dragging, having gotten used to the action she managed to be able to keep up without having to be tugged. Moving in front of Wendy, the other's nervousness she could feel. Walking up to the substitute, she handed the paper to the man. Waiting to be dismissed patiently.

Once he had said those words that allowed them to leave, she had grabbed Wendy's hand and made for the door and into the hallway "See, quick as a bunny," Dakota told her with a slight smile. "So how about some ice cream?" she asked, what better way to help nerves than a sweet cold treat?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sleeping in Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping in Class   Sleeping in Class Empty

Back to top Go down

Sleeping in Class
Page 1 of 1