Soul Abyss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join the story and find out the many twists of this popular manga/anime in Soul Eater:Soul Abyss !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Relearning how to fight

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sarah Wolfen

Sarah Wolfen

Relearning how to fight Empty
PostSubject: Relearning how to fight   Relearning how to fight EmptyWed May 22, 2013 1:52 am

Sarah was not too please when she lost the fight to Noir, but if anything she learned that her fighting could use much improvement. Figuring she relied too much on her magic and there are times when she will not be able to use it. She knew she needed to learn to how fight properly without magic and knew of one person in her class that could teach her how too.

But there was a slight problem, she did not know if she could handle his attitude, his loud mouth, and worst of all desire to be the center of attention. She always despised him, how can someone who claimed to be a ninja, be so lousy at it.

“Geez, he so freaking loud I can hear him from outside the room” I thought to myself

I enter the classroom looking for this student; being kind of empty due to class being let out for break: there was still some writing left on the board from the last class. There I could see him sitting on the fourth row being obnoxious and annoying like normal talking to his other friends. I decided I would try and talk to him; hopefully I could learn how to fight like him if he would teach me or if I did not punch his face out first.

“Hello Black Star, I hear you are the best to learn how to fight hand-to-hand combat, if there any possible chance you can teach me how to fight like you” said Sarah hoping this was all it was going to take
Back to top Go down

Relearning how to fight
Page 1 of 1