Soul Abyss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join the story and find out the many twists of this popular manga/anime in Soul Eater:Soul Abyss !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

After the Fight! This sucks!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noir Lindor

After the Fight! This sucks! Empty
PostSubject: After the Fight! This sucks!   After the Fight! This sucks! EmptySun May 19, 2013 1:38 am

I'm tired, confused, and I can barely breath through these bandages. Although I am thankful to have such a caring partner I do not appreciate being randomly picked, thrown over someone's shoulder, and wisped away to the nurse's office. I trying kicking and screaming but Natsu is uncharacteristically strong and she has managed to bandage my mouth shut. I guess my struggling is useless, hopefully when we get to the nurse's office she will tell Natsu that I am fine and i will be free to leave
Back to top Go down
Medusa
Admin
Medusa

PostSubject: Re: After the Fight! This sucks!   After the Fight! This sucks! EmptySun May 19, 2013 1:57 am

Medusa entered her office after getting some coffee from the teacher lounge. She had heard rumors about Stein taking a position in the school as a teacher, but they were just rumors. However, it would be fun to poke around his brain to see how he ticks eventually. As she entered the room a blue haired student walked out and bowed slightly to her. She awkwardly bowed back and walked into her office to see a horribly maimed student sitting on one of the beds in the office.

"Oh Dear.... What's wrong child? Who did this to you?"

She immediately started to patch the students remaining scars up.

"A girl's skin is very important... You don't want to ruin your chances of getting married do you?"

She lightly joked trying to not scare the girl as she worked on her. Many students who come in are frightened at being in her office.
Back to top Go down
Noir Lindor

PostSubject: Re: After the Fight! This sucks!   After the Fight! This sucks! EmptySun May 19, 2013 2:41 am

"HHHUUUUUUUHHHH!!! I take in a deep breath as I finally manage to get my face un-bandaged. While quickly turning my head to give a disapproving glare at Natsu I notice her bowing and before I am able to make out who she is bowing to I hear a women's voice that says

"Oh Dear.... What's wrong child? Who did this to you?"

The women quickly rushes over and starts tending to my other wounds.

"A girl's skin is very important... You don't want to ruin your chances of getting married do you?" she says.

I chuckle a bit but realize, something seems off about her. Nothing noticeably off but I'm getting this uneasy feeling.

"Um..I'm fine now, I just got into to a fight with another student during class. But I'm fine, totally fine soooo... I will just take my partner and go now."

After hopping up off the I give a bow and say "Thank you...Ms...Nurse lady...person...mam'."

I grab Natsu's hand and start walking towards the exit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After the Fight! This sucks!   After the Fight! This sucks! Empty

Back to top Go down

After the Fight! This sucks!
Page 1 of 1