Soul Abyss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join the story and find out the many twists of this popular manga/anime in Soul Eater:Soul Abyss !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Outdoor Studies

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lillian van Kaiser

Lillian van Kaiser

Outdoor Studies Empty
PostSubject: Outdoor Studies   Outdoor Studies EmptyThu May 16, 2013 10:35 pm

After a hearty breakfast, I decided to spend the morning studying outside amidst the beauty of the school’s courtyard botanical garden. I had heard from another student that today Stein would be doing dissections in class and I did nott exactly relish the idea of cutting open dead things. My lips curled into a frown as I remember the last actual mission Lord Death had sent us on before the proficiency exam. Richard had been hurt pretty badly, but then that magician guy came and healed him. He was weird. I wondered when I’d have to repay the favor, or what that would entail. Pushing those thoughts aside, I pulled a textbook out of my bag and, after consulting my notes from the previous class, turned to the correct page. “A sound soul resides in a sound mind and a sound body,” I read aloud and wondered what exactly that meant but took note of it all the same. The following explanation was rather vague, so I jotted down a reminder to ask Professor Stein about it some day before the next test. On second thought, maybe Professor Stein would not be the best person to ask. The thought of the screw-headed man’s maniacal grin sent shivers down my spine. No, I definitely will not be asking Stein. Maybe Sid would be a better choice. If I had to, I suppose I could ask Spirit. I sighed and refocused my attention on my studies. A warm breeze ruffled my hair and I found myself wishing I had packed a lunch to enjoy outside on this lovely day.
Back to top Go down
Richard Smith

Richard Smith

Outdoor Studies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Studies   Outdoor Studies EmptyThu May 16, 2013 11:10 pm

The last few days have been something of a dream to Richard. He never thought that he would be in the Soul Eater class, or even have a partner like Lilian. She was amazingly pretty.... And it was just a luck of a draw getting teamed up with her at the start of the semester. They've been through alot together. Recently, he found out from the others that she basically made a deal with the devil..... Or at least that's what Jo Ann called him the last time they worked with another team.

'Why would she-'

His thought were interrupted as he saw the girl he was thinking of.

"Ms. Lilian! What are you doing here?" At this moment he had just realized that he was wearing the butler outfit, "is there anything that I should get you, mi'lady?"

He kneeled down in front of her. He pushed aside his confused thoughts for a moment and took on what his role is suppose to be.
Back to top Go down
Lillian van Kaiser

Lillian van Kaiser

Outdoor Studies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Studies   Outdoor Studies EmptyFri May 17, 2013 3:40 am

When she was addressed, Lillian glanced up from her studies. Her face brightened when she saw who it was – her so-far-reliable partner. Remembering that she had been thinking about him just moments before, Lillian wondered if Richard was psychic.

“Hello Richard,” She greeted him with a pleasant smile. “I thought it was too lovely a day to waste in a stuffy classroom or library, so I decided some to get some fresh air while I caught up on my studies. Lord Death is always sending us here and there and it is so hard to find time to actually study. You’d think they would at least take that into consideration.” Lillian paused in her mini rant to cock her head to the side, making her hair style seem even more lopsided than usual. “Are you feeling all right? I did not know how to bring it up before now, but you were hurt pretty bad when we were in Texas.”

Lillian thought Richard was an absolutely fantastic partner. He was polite and easy to get along with, and he seemed willing enough to put up with her shenanigans, like being her butler as she pranced about acting like a princess. He was very loyal, almost loyal to the point of stupidity. If Lillian recalled correctly, that was what almost got him killed last time. But it never hurt to have such a loyal partner. The only downside would be if he really DID get himself killed. Lillian would never admit it out loud, but she did have a fondness for her meister.
Back to top Go down
Richard Smith

Richard Smith

Outdoor Studies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Studies   Outdoor Studies EmptyFri May 17, 2013 12:24 pm

'She has a very pleasant smile...' He thought to himself trying to cover the like coloring on his cheek with a bow.

"I am fine, Lady von Kaiser, though I might not be up soon so if you hadn't done what you did.... Though I do not want to see ungrateful, I wish my injury did not force you to make your 'deal'... I'm your meister.... I should have taken care of you more than you of I... I apologize for my... Mistake on our last assignment. I hope... that you can forgive me and let me continue to be your partner..."

He did not feel right about Lillian's supposed deal with the devil. He never trusted anyone who's power came from magic more than hard work. Tis the reason why his Soul Menace was one of the strongest in the academy. Talking about the academy....

"But today was the first day of our new appointment..."

He stopped his statement after he realized that he was speaking to Lillian and there wasn't really any way to change her mind once she had made it up. Whether it be about lunch or he seemingly innocent facade falls at the mere mention of Maka.... Best not let her know that she and Maka are in the same class as well.

"Well... If mi'lady wishes to skip classes for the day, what shall we do instead?"
Back to top Go down
Lillian van Kaiser

Lillian van Kaiser

Outdoor Studies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Studies   Outdoor Studies EmptyFri May 17, 2013 3:55 pm

Lillian’s smile faded as Richard expressed his concerns. Ah, so he had found out about that.
“To be honest, Richard, I doubt you would be here at all if I had not done what I did. You did a fantastic job protecting me, really, and I am so happy knowing that you would do anything to protect me, but it would be troublesome if you actually did get yourself killed,” Lillian explained, though at the same time she downplayed exactly how she would have felt about getting a new partner.
“I made the deal so I would not have to get a new partner, understand? So of course all my efforts would have been wasted if I decided to switch partners because of a silly little thing like that. I know the part we play at the academy is that of a lady and her butler, but in battle we are partners. That means we work together and protect each other.”

Taking a deep breath now that her lecture was over, Lillian smiled at Richard. “That’s right, that was today, wasn’t it? Ah well, it will be fine as long as no one finds out that I’ve ditched – It will be our secret. I am sure you probably have your own studies to attend to, don’t you? You are welcome to join me if you wish, Richard. I could use the company.” Lillian knew that Richard would stay if she asked him to stay, or leave if she told him to leave. All she needed to do was say the word and Richard would do it. But though Richard played her butler, there to serve her every need, she wouldn’t forget that he was his own person, so she gave him the freedom to do what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Richard Smith

Richard Smith

Outdoor Studies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Studies   Outdoor Studies EmptyFri May 17, 2013 4:13 pm

'Ah... So she didn't want a new partner...'

He tried his best to not let his servent mask slip. Though he was a bit put off, he did understand where she was coming from. So with that he attempted to answer her question of why he was here.

"Well Meisters are allowed to skip classes for private training as long as we arrive on test dates. Weapons usually have classes due to a lot of other weapons not being able to transform quick enough or cannot turn correctly. Remember back at the start of school when there was that fight between the two NOTs in our class? One could transform and the other couldn't do it all the way.... Leaving his head exposed during battle."

He was always practicing, now more than ever, because he never wanted to be a weaklink. Especially when he had a partner who depended on him. He was also the one who was a meister so that left him open to attacks...
Back to top Go down
Lillian van Kaiser

Lillian van Kaiser

Outdoor Studies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Studies   Outdoor Studies EmptySat May 18, 2013 2:14 am

“I did not know there was that big of a difference in the studies of meisters and weapons,” Lillian mused aloud. “While I have no idea how frog dissection is supposed to better my combat skills, I will try to attend class more if you think it will help. I know as my butler you’re supposed to serve me, but I do value your input as my partner.”

Tucking a lock of her crimson hair behind her ear and looking up at the blue sky, Lillian thought back to the fight Richard described. She remembered it well. The student might not have been able to transform completely, but he had looked completely ridiculous.

Turning her attention back to her partner with a teasing grin, she asked, “Do you think I need to improve my transformation abilities? I always thought I was pretty good at it, but because I like myself a little too much sometimes, it helps to have an outside opinion.”
Back to top Go down
Wendy Earhart

Wendy Earhart

Outdoor Studies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Studies   Outdoor Studies EmptySun May 19, 2013 1:05 am

Breathing a sigh of relief once they'd cleared the classroom, and Stein's creepy ass, Wendy grins at Dakota, "Sorry for using you as a shield from Stein, but he freaks me out! But now we're freeeee!" she sings, swinging their still clasped hands and skipping down the hallway, obliviously dragging her partner along with her.

"I wonder why he wanted to know where Noir lives? And why couldn't he look it up himself.....?" She pauses in her skipping, slowing to an almost stop, a worried look passing her face. "You don't think he's going to do anything weird to Noir, do you?" she asks Dakota, her eyebrows pinching together slightly to show her worry.

Before Dakota could say anything Wendy shakes her head, "Psh, whatever, I'm sure she can handle it!" she laughs a little awkwardly, but ultimately waves off the nagging feeling that she'd just signed her friend's fate away to a mad man.

They soon arrive at the school's courtyard, Wendy notices her teammates Lillian and Richard.

"HEY! Fellow ditchers! What're you guys up to?" Wendy shouts from across the courtyard, waving the arm not connected to Dakota in the air. Once again dragging poor Dakota forward and stopping beside Richard.

"We're going to get some ice cream, want to join us?" Wendy says, grinning while dropping Dakota's hand only to link their arms together instead.
Back to top Go down
Dakota Kerelton

Dakota Kerelton

Outdoor Studies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Studies   Outdoor Studies EmptySun May 19, 2013 2:24 am

When they were out and Wendy had relaxed Dakota shook her head at the other's apology "No, its understandable as to why he would freak you out at least some. I don't mind being a shield between you and him," Dakota admitted with a slight smile to her when she head the sing song voice leave her partner. Being sure that she had a hold of the Miester's hand she followed along, having been getting used to being dragged along with her excitement.

"why couldn't he look it up himself?" "You don't think he's going to do anything weird to Noir, do you?"

Hearing Wendy's concern, then the laugh that followed Dakota thought on it a little bit. "He was probably too lazy to look it up himself, you know how the teachers are, if they can get an easier way they'll take it. And as for hurting Noir, I don't think so. He's working here, or will be. And I don't think Lord Death would like his students to be harmed by a teacher," Dakota told her comfortingly.

Hearing Wendy yell out their teammates' names she looked and saw the two as well. Waving her arm wide above her head, taking long steps to keep up with her partner.

"Yeah, we got out of class, and I thought an ice cream would be a pleasent treat to have. The more the merrier they say," Dakota added in after Wendy finished. Giving a warm smile to the butler clad miester and the princess themed weapon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Outdoor Studies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Studies   Outdoor Studies Empty

Back to top Go down

Outdoor Studies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Abyss :: Death City, Nevada :: The DWMA :: Courtyard-
Jump to: