Soul Abyss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join the story and find out the many twists of this popular manga/anime in Soul Eater:Soul Abyss !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Questions unanswered pt. 3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah Wolfen

Sarah Wolfen

Questions unanswered pt. 3 Empty
PostSubject: Questions unanswered pt. 3   Questions unanswered pt. 3 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 12:06 am

I headed back to my apartment with news of what may help the android understand the artificial soul it had. From Stein’s brief but well explain theory, I gather that it had to make new memories and feelings, only then it can become a real soul, and until then it can’t gather new energy.

I ran what Stein said multiple times through my head and what was the android getting tried was actually it power supply was low, so I hurried back to my apartment.
I rushed back to my apartment, and see the android cleaning and organizing my room, I was confused it fell asleep on the couch and from what Stein told me it could not recharge it energy.

“When did you wake up, you were out like a light 3113-N?”

“How did you manage to get your power back?” “And why are you cleaning my apartment, not like it was that messy?”

Almost forgetting about what she manage to learn from Stein, about how it could possibly becoming a real soul.
Back to top Go down
Mission
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Questions unanswered pt. 3   Questions unanswered pt. 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 11:00 pm

She continues her cleaning as she responded to the questions

"Health hazards are within the air." She responded plainly, " there are over 14 different diseases that can be caused by inhalation of dust particles, this does not include air born bacteria and other such matters."

"My power was never lost. My creators were very intelligent and made my quantum battery very efficient. A single energy source like the one you had provided will power my core systems for at least 250 years. However, extra functions will shorten that to around 100."
Back to top Go down
Sarah Wolfen

Sarah Wolfen

PostSubject: Re: Questions unanswered pt. 3   Questions unanswered pt. 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 11:13 pm

“Power source? O, you must be talking about my magic.”

“And who are you creators?”
I then proceeded to tell 3113-N, about what Professor Stein told me and everything about the Artificial soul
explaining as much as I could remember. Mainly focusing on how memories part and how the soul becomes real, and that why you cannot feel it, cause there no memories for that soul.

Towards the end of the conversation, I started to get real tired of saying 3113-N, “3113-N, what would like to be called?”
Back to top Go down
Mission
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Questions unanswered pt. 3   Questions unanswered pt. 3 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 8:59 pm

"Names are unnecessary for operational services. 3113-N is a production number as well as a model type. Producer's name was never recorded."

The girl then walked towards Sarah.

"Power source currently is a pure soul that has never experienced true life. Calculations line this soul as Angel. Type: recruit, newly created."
Back to top Go down
Sarah Wolfen

Sarah Wolfen

PostSubject: Re: Questions unanswered pt. 3   Questions unanswered pt. 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:36 am

“Wait, so what your saying is the soul you have has been classified as a Angel soul type recruit?”
I was confused by that statement, how was that artificial soul was an angel soul.

Then I thought I should bring her on mission and give her the experience with life and whatnots. But first things first, I was going to convince 3113-N, that experiencing life will help if you had a proper name, and I was going to name her ELLEN. It was a play on her
numbers, and would still be 3113-N at the same time. I was going to call her that either way.

It was high time ELLEN left the apartment there was nothing for her to learn in life experience there. I would have her follow me and help me on missions. I then asked what are your fighting capability?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions unanswered pt. 3   Questions unanswered pt. 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Questions unanswered pt. 3
Page 1 of 1