Soul Abyss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join the story and find out the many twists of this popular manga/anime in Soul Eater:Soul Abyss !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Determination

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noir Lindor

New Determination Empty
PostSubject: New Determination   New Determination EmptySun May 19, 2013 11:09 pm

"Natsu!!" I yell out as I run towards her, lunging myself in the air to wrap her in a big hug. We both twirl for a moment as she catches me and as my feet touch the ground the smile on my face starts to get bigger.

"Sorry I ran off on my own earlier today, I just needed a moment, I hope you can forgive me"
Looking up with my cutest "please forgive me" face I see her face start to flush and I start to laugh.

Its good to be back by Natsu's side, I never realized how lonely my life is without her.
Back to top Go down
Natsu Sato

Natsu Sato

New Determination Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Determination   New Determination EmptySun May 19, 2013 11:35 pm

Natsu's face was turning a tomato paste color as she got the puppy dog look from her meister. But as Noir started to laugh it embarrassed her even more. She got so angry that her meister was just messing with her that she slap Noir right across her cheek.

As the smack was heard, Natsu realized what she did. Shocked at the action she had just done, ran off into the school building.
Back to top Go down
Noir Lindor

New Determination Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Determination   New Determination EmptySun May 19, 2013 11:56 pm

*SLAP*
"OWW MY CHEEK MEAT!! what was-what-wait Natsu, don't just run away"
Still holding my stinging cheek I take off after her. Why is she running, more importantly why did she hit me. Did I say something stupid, or do i smell. Lets think about it, there was the hug, then the apology, then the..."AHHH" the laugh!!

"Natsu come back!!!" I yell down the hallways. How did she get so far so fast. I start sprinting as fast as I can hoping to catch up. I feel so bad I didn't mean to laugh at her, I hope she will forgive me. What if she doesn't what will I do then, will I have to get a new partner? "AHHH" No!! I won't let that happen. I have to catch her.
Back to top Go down
Natsu Sato

Natsu Sato

New Determination Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Determination   New Determination EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:15 am

"OWW MY CHEEK MEAT!! what was-what-wait Natsu, don't just run away"

Tears ran down my face as Natsu ran through the crowd.

'How could she have been so mean to me.... I was her partner... She knew how much I cared. I mean sure I might have be a little weird... And... An-'

She was then dragged out of her sorrows by being tugged back by a familiar hand. As she spun back, she saw that it was Noir.

"Wh... What do you wan!?!"

She screamed as tears ran down her face. She tried to tug her arm away but Noir had a tight grip on it,
Back to top Go down
Noir Lindor

New Determination Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Determination   New Determination EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:42 am

I finally catch up to Natsu and grab her hand but when I do she turns around with tears trickling down her face and yells
"Wh... What do you want!?!"

I pause for a moment, still trying to find the right words to say

"I...I'm so sorry Natsu, I didn't mean to laugh and upset you. I just...just...oh..FLYING HOG MONKEYS!!"

At all times to have a memory donk, why can't I remember what I wanted to say.

"Sorry...sorry-sorry-sorry-sorry-sorry-SO SORRY, Like completely Platapusbears sorry!!"
Still holding tightly to Natsu's hand, I close my eyes tight and give a long hard bow, hoping that it will be enough to convince her of my sincerity.
Back to top Go down
Natsu Sato

Natsu Sato

New Determination Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Determination   New Determination EmptyMon May 20, 2013 10:59 pm

She stood there in silence as the tears ran down her face. She didn't know if she should believe her. She just stared down at her feet as the tears flowed without a stopper. She was hurt, she knew that.

"You don't...E-even know which one to pick..."

That was all that she could mumble out as she stood in front of her meister. IT was a statement of how she felt like she wasn't a real person anymore after the event that turned her into this... This person. The Bracelet was something that just happened... She didn't want it to happen... It just did...
Back to top Go down
Noir Lindor

New Determination Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Determination   New Determination EmptyMon May 20, 2013 11:41 pm

I open my eyes, and still hear Natsu crying, I see her tears hit the floor. I'm too scared to lift up my head, I'm too scared to see her crying face. What else can I do, what else is there to do.

Right then, right when I'm weighing out all possibilities Natsu yells out
"You don't...E-even know which one to pick..."

At that moment I find the strength to look up.
"Which one to pick? What do you mean which one to pick? I choose you Natsu, just the way you are. It's not like this is DeathDonald's I can't just have it my way. I don't care if you'r a he, she or an it as long as you are yourself, thats all that matters."

I let go of Natsu's hand, I really want to cry right now but I know that would make things worse. I can't think of anything else to say, why is this so hard. Clenching my fist, biting down on my lip, nothing seems to be able to stop the tears that are now rolling down my face. This sucks, Natsu is going to leave, the best partner I've ever had is going to leave and it's all my fault.

"sorry Natsu"
Back to top Go down
Natsu Sato

Natsu Sato

New Determination Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Determination   New Determination EmptyTue May 21, 2013 2:22 pm

"Which one to pick? What do you mean which one to pick? I choose you Natsu, just the way you are. It's not like this is DeathDonald's I can't just have it my way. I don't care if you'r a he, she or an it as long as you are yourself, thats all that matters."

"Sorry Natsu..."

Her eyes were filled with tears. She wanted to believe those words... She was still the original Natsu Sato, but now it seemed as if they were two different people. The old her would have been tough, yet caring.... the new her was such a mess. Emotionally she was unbalanced, probably due to the sudden change in her life.

"...."

She wanted to say something but the words just would not come out.
Back to top Go down
Noir Lindor

New Determination Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Determination   New Determination EmptyTue May 21, 2013 11:06 pm

It's quite now, I can hear both of us breathing and sniffling. Well this is it, I guess Natsu really can't forgive me. Hahaha it's funny, to think we have only known each other for such a short time but have been through so much. I barely even got to know her but if this is truly the end of our friendship then I shall never forget her. I hope she will remember the good times we shared. I shall leave her with this...

I reach into my hat and pull out one of the larger rocks. I wrap both of my hands around it, focusing my magic within the palms of hands in order to make a small trinket. I gently grab Natsu's hand and place the stone inside.

"Here, its a turtle charm, it will protect you, Oh and it has your name on its tummy so that you will never forget who you are."

I close her hand around it and try to give a small smile, even though tears are still running down my face. I let go of her hand, turn, and begin to walk away. I wish it wouldn't end this way.
Back to top Go down
Natsu Sato

Natsu Sato

New Determination Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Determination   New Determination EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:11 am

As she was handed the small turtle charm, her tears stopped flowing. Her in the middle of campus Noir made her something with her life's energy. Not the normal energy either... Her own "Special" energy... This was a gift from Noir...

For a moment she wanted to give it back and run but with legs that would not respond all she could do was say, " No... It has too much... Meaning..."

She didn't want to take it... It felt like it was meant for someone who was meant to be more than just a friend... And if she took it knowing that... That she was never going to be more, she woould die from the unimaginable strain..

"Give it to someone... You love, Noir..."

At this point she was sniffling and rubbed her eyes with free hand.
Back to top Go down
Noir Lindor

New Determination Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Determination   New Determination EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:28 am

Walking, slowly, walking further away, slowly leaving my past behind me. Then a familiar voice echos past.

"Give it to someone... You love, Noir..."

I stop. Turn and stare once more back at the girl who I thought I would never see again.

I smile, and tell her...
"I just did"

Back to top Go down
Natsu Sato

Natsu Sato

New Determination Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Determination   New Determination EmptyWed May 22, 2013 11:12 pm

"I just did"

She couldn't believe what Noir had just said. Her face just went red with embarrassment. She couldn't believe what Noir had just said. She was as bright as a steamed tomato.

"W-w-what?!?!"
Back to top Go down
Noir Lindor

New Determination Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Determination   New Determination EmptyWed May 22, 2013 11:34 pm

"Huh? I said I just did. I gave it to someone I love. You. And no you can't give it back, there are no give-backsees here so you're stuck with it now"
I'm still smiling but I am mildly confused now, I gave her that because...well because...mmm i don't know I just did. I guess it was because Nastu is a very special person to me, I just wanted to see her happy again, it makes me feel like the worst person in the world when she cries. It's weird though when anyone else cries it doesn't bother me, not even a little bit.

Wait her face is so red now, is that healthy?

"Mmmmm...Natsu, are you gonna be ok?"
Back to top Go down
Natsu Sato

Natsu Sato

New Determination Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Determination   New Determination EmptyWed May 22, 2013 11:39 pm

"I... I...." Her brain was not functioning at the moment at the correct speed to generate the words she needed to speak. However, maybe twenty or so Is later she finished her statement.

"I LOVE YOU TOO!!"

Face turning redder, she gathered what courage she had left and kissed Noir.
Back to top Go down
Noir Lindor

New Determination Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Determination   New Determination EmptyThu May 23, 2013 12:10 am

"I LOVE YOU TOO!!"

Wh-what? I can't believe this. I felt my heart stop beating, I blink a few times just to make sure that I'm not dreaming, but right as I do Natsu walks up and kisses me. What is going on, that's not the reaction I was expecting. My face is heating up, I still can't believe this. ahhhh what should I do....mmmmm...hug!! Hugs make everything better.

I embrace Natsu in a big hug.

"Thank you Natsu, I promise to never make you cry again"

I let go of Natsu but grasp her hand. She is still so warm and her face is still really red, maybe we should go back to the courtyard for some air.

"Come let's go back to the courtyard, I think we both could use some air."

Hand in hand, and side by side we start to walk again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Determination Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Determination   New Determination Empty

Back to top Go down

New Determination
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Abyss :: Death City, Nevada :: The DWMA :: Courtyard-
Jump to: