Soul Abyss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join the story and find out the many twists of this popular manga/anime in Soul Eater:Soul Abyss !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lord Death's Office of Blades

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah Wolfen

Sarah Wolfen

Lord Death's Office of Blades Empty
PostSubject: Lord Death's Office of Blades   Lord Death's Office of Blades EmptyThu May 16, 2013 11:57 pm

I heard the announcement and get up from my desk area and start walking to the Death Room. “I wonder what is going on” I thought to myself as I weave my way through to school hallways, passing things such as pictures of those who weapons who manage to make it Death Scythe status, people who were top of the class, a few of the graduation class, and a few unused class/conference room.

I then start to remember how long it took to get Lord Death’s Office, even if his office was at the top of the DWMA, there were so many twists and turns one could get lost. But this was not the first time I have been to his office, 3 times I have been to his office; once when I was recruited, second when I screwed up on a mission and destroyed an entire city block, and lastly another time when I manage to collapse a old building on my enemies, both times I had nearly died.

This would make number four, as I approach his office, I could smell fresh air and what I think to be birds. I open the door to see, a walk path with every 15 feet a red arch way with a guillotine blade attached. Above I could see the sky even though it was fake, and some birds.

I made my way to the mirror at the end of a path and wrote, writing on the mirror the number while speaking them “42-42-564, whenever you want to knock on Deaths door.” I always did hate saying those words, I always felt like I was said death a couple times.

Appear a tall figure with a skull mask with 3 eye sockets with 3 point going downward in a steep triangle and black robes.
“Hello, Lord Death I heard you wanted to see me?” Hopefully this will end quick I began to think to myself. I fear for my life everytime i walk in here and talk to the man who hunts witches.
Back to top Go down
Lord Death
Admin
Lord Death

Lord Death's Office of Blades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord Death's Office of Blades   Lord Death's Office of Blades EmptyFri May 17, 2013 10:45 am

Though many students didn't know it, he usually just used the mirror as his office rather than sit in the real world. The mirror was a good place to take a nap and hid from Sid or any of the other teacher because they usually thought he was out or something. He missed the old days where he could just wander around without his staff breathing down his neck...

His thoughts and musing was interrupted by the mirror ringing. He saw a cute little wolf girl standing on the other side of his mirror. though he wasn't sure why, it looked as if she was sweating bullets.

"Ah Ms. Wolfen. Well We have a small task for you at the moment!"

He usually changed his voice to something more lackadaisical due to children being scared of his true form usually. He stared pulling out piles upon piles of paper work on witch attacks and forms on witch sightings to give to her.

"Please file these Ms. Wolfen and deliver them to the Teacher's office to distribute to the rest of the classessssssss! GGGOOOODDDD LLLLUUUCCCKKK!!!!"

And with that he dissapeared back into his mirror.
Back to top Go down
https://soulabyss.rpg-board.net

Lord Death's Office of Blades
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Abyss :: Death City, Nevada :: The DWMA :: Lord Death's Office-
Jump to: