Soul Abyss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join the story and find out the many twists of this popular manga/anime in Soul Eater:Soul Abyss !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Questions unanswered pt. 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah Wolfen

Sarah Wolfen

Questions unanswered pt. 2 Empty
PostSubject: Questions unanswered pt. 2   Questions unanswered pt. 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 11:50 am

It was getting late and I found nothing on value on artificial souls in the library and combat androids were a bust, so decided that it would be best to go talk to Stein about the soul the next day in his office after school.

“Classes were boring as usual” said Sarah as she walked to the teacher offices

I made my way to Stein’s office, guessing he might be in there, it was usually that or the lab. I also made an effort to avoid Spirit; I did not need him asking about the progress with Maka. I would get to it, just not anytime soon.
Stein was in his offfice at this time, I got lucky, and if it was his lab well…….I would have probably waited the next day.

“I hate it when he is in his lab” I thought to myself

Knocking on the door, I made sure no one else was in there so not to interrupt their conversation or other people I did not want them to hear about the conversation but it was just Stein and a table full of student's homework and lab reports stacked high.

<Knock, Knock>

“Mr. Stein, I was wondering if you could tell me more about that artificial soul you gave me the other day. And what would happen if, let say a weapon happen to lose it soul, and there was a artificial soul nearby and was absorbed.”
“One last question, what if the weapon could tell the soul was not real, but felt the life energy, how could you possible give that soul “life?””
Back to top Go down
Professor Franken Stein
Admin
Professor Franken Stein

Questions unanswered pt. 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions unanswered pt. 2   Questions unanswered pt. 2 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 11:37 pm

It's been a long day. Students are a pain and after awhile they tend to become annoying. He wasn't allowed to test the more advance students but he was allowed to experiment on the newly promoted. He sat at his desk awaiting news on his artificial soul.

“Mr. Stein, I was wondering if you could tell me more about that artificial soul you gave me the other day. And what would happen if, let say a weapon happen to lose it soul, and there was a artificial soul nearby and was absorbed.”
“One last question, what if the weapon could tell the soul was not real, but felt the life energy, how could you possibly give that soul 'life?'"

And here it was.

"Well... Miss.... Wolfen, the soul can just re-energize a weapon.. It would provide no new energy like a real soul would. It doesn't have feelings or experiences that would make it a true soul."

he smiles to himself. She must have found something.
Back to top Go down

Questions unanswered pt. 2
Page 1 of 1