Soul Abyss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join the story and find out the many twists of this popular manga/anime in Soul Eater:Soul Abyss !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Away from It All

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noir Lindor

Away from It All Empty
PostSubject: Away from It All   Away from It All EmptySun May 19, 2013 2:06 pm

Half way out of the school, after the visit to the nurse's office, I let go of Natsu's hand. " I'm gonna take a walk to clear my head, catch you later" I say to my dearest partner. I turn around and walk forward, not bothering to look back at her or willing to listen to any words of protest. I need to train, I need to be alone and practice my magic. I was way out classed in that fight and only won because of dumb luck.

I keep walking, too deep in thought to pay attention to where I am going. "Ugh!! if she wouldn't have passed out she definitely would've won. Ahhhh! whats wrong with me why can't I control my abilities and magic better. At my level I shouldn't be a hazard to those around me, for glob's sake I landed on top of one of my team mates and knocked another student unconscious with one of my attacks!!I'm so useless!." I scratch my head furiously in frustration before looking up. I have wondered right into one of the many alleyways of Death city. It's not that well lit but it is one of the most secluded places in the city. "This is a good place to train"

Walking further in I notice all the strange graffiti on the walls. It's not bad the artist must be vary talented, I wonder if they attend the academy.
But anyway, I digress. Once I'm far enough in a check behind me to make sure that I am alone. I take out a handful of rocks form my hat and begin levitating them around over my hand. They spin and they spin, faster faster faster, aaannnndddd... fire one
Back to top Go down
Mission
Admin

Away from It All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away from It All   Away from It All EmptySun May 19, 2013 2:37 pm

The single stone shot off. It speed made it fly straight down the alley. As it got close to the end of the alley way it stuck a dumpster. The rent was the size of a small fist. thankfully no one heard the loud clang of rock against metal.

The rock itself had broken into two pieces and fell to the floor. Clacking against the cobblestone walkway of the narrow alleyway.
Back to top Go down
Noir Lindor

Away from It All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away from It All   Away from It All EmptySun May 19, 2013 3:19 pm

*CLANG!!!!*
"wow that was loud, hope no one heard that". Looking around the alleyway I still don't see anyone around.
"It would be bad if someone came back here, I will put up a barrier so even if they do they wouldn't see me"
I erect a barrier between me and the exit to the alleyway.

"There, now i can continue undisturbed. Now I should be able to make a hole in this, maybe if I increase the speed..."
I focus my mind while increasing the speed of the rocks spinning in my hand, I envision the rocks piercing all the way through the dumpster.
I open my eyes and fire the remaining rocks from my hand.
Back to top Go down
Mission
Admin

Away from It All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away from It All   Away from It All EmptySun May 19, 2013 6:53 pm

The speed of the rocks was increased greatly due to the amount of magic Noir had unleashed due to the the fact she was not as scared of being found. This led to the first time she actually started taking on her magical traits for the first time in her life.

The red in her hair deepened to a darker, blood like color as her eyes became black. Her skin started to take on a sickly green color, yet she felt stronger. The power that she was feeling was intoxicating. The more she felt it the less she wanted to revert.

Then the rocks shot out of her hands. Both hitting directly on target, faster than the first, harder than the first, piercing through the metal dumpster and through the barrier of earth she had set up.

This power she was feeling was greater than anything she had ever felt before in her life.
Back to top Go down
Noir Lindor

Away from It All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away from It All   Away from It All EmptySun May 19, 2013 8:22 pm

The surge of power lingers within my body long after I finish my raid. The dumpster resembles a watering can now due to the numerous holes throughout it. So this is what my powers can really do. I stare down at my hands, still relishing the moment. I wish I could stay like this forever, but the feeling of euphoria soon fades away as my body starts to relax. I turn around to see that my barrier has been penetrated as well, I walk over to it and glance through one of the holes and I can see directly through to the other side.

"Tehehehehe this wall is... holey, hahahaha!!!
I don't know why that joke made me laugh but I feel a whole lot better. Although the sudden rush of power was great, laughing was surely the best thing to lift my spirits. I use my powers to take down the barrier and begin to leave the alleyway, head held high and a hop in my walk. I feel like I can take on anything. "Maybe now would be a good time to go see what's going on in the courtyard, there's bound to be someone interesting there."

With that, I start to leave the alley and return to the DWMA grounds. As soon as I get to the entrance of the courtyard I spot Natsu, pacing back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Away from It All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away from It All   Away from It All Empty

Back to top Go down

Away from It All
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Abyss :: Death City, Nevada :: Alleyways-
Jump to: